Social Media Account Manager
Life at Two Palms
Two Palms Media is the agency we wanted to work for but couldn’t find. We’re an agency that puts our team first, gives everyone a voice and prioritises a balanced lifestyle.
We’re committed to fostering a great culture as that typically aims to bring out the best in everyone. We are a diverse bunch and we celebrate the personalities that make up our family of creative people that work at Two Palms.
There are no passengers on this bus, our team works hard because they love what they do, and they strive to deliver exceptional work for our clients and each other.
Our Expectations of our Social Media Account Manager
You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a multi-skilled team, while also being able to self-manage to ensure you achieve your daily and weekly tasks.
You are highly organised, resourceful and possess a strong desire to work alongside your colleagues. You know what’s required to keep your projects on track.
You are fluent in German and have a professional grasp of English language.
You have preferably had 5 years experience (not essential) working in Social Media and are competent managing social media accounts and campaigns from end to end. You take ownership of the accounts and will do your best to see them succeed.
You have a positive attitude and are results driven, solutions-focused and will be instrumental to the team to deliver campaigns from start to finish that exceed expectations.
The Bread & Butter of being our Social Media Account Manager
- Being knowledgeable of agency structure, functions and processes; effectively able to interact with other teams and utilise where appropriate
- Developing a full knowledge of our offering, vision and values; as well as a solid understanding of clients’ business and industry
- Be organised, able to multitask, prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Work to the current content department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service.
- Deliver high quality content with experience in a high-turnaround deadline based environment
- Develop creative concepts at various stages of production and ideas around social media formats and executions
- Follows current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support production operations
- Collaborate with marketing and social divisions in creating strategies, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time
- Possess excellent storytelling capabilities to bring ideas to life
- Strong shooting experience, ability to shoot stills, and be confident working independently on location
- Masterful working with Adobe software packages; Premiere Pro and, After Effects. InDesign and Photoshop knowledge preferred but not required
- Analyse market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance.
- Test new content formats and develop creative ideas that keeps Two Palms ahead of the curve.
What we offer
- A fair salary commensurate with your experience.
- Getting to work on some of the biggest and most exciting global brands such as GoPro and Amazon, and not just from behind the shadow of someone more senior. You will be getting face time with these clients and working hands on in a collaborative manner to ensure all their needs are met.
- A fun, lifestyle first work environment situated in the food and drinks hub of Gärtnerplatz, Munich. We know a lot of companies say they have fun, but we actually do it. Otherwise what is the point of turning up everyday!
- A supportive and creative team environment that is always open to your new ideas and new ways of doing things. Collaboration is key.
- Being involved right from the get go with a start up style business in the midst of global expansion.
- Strong career development pathways, you will grow as the business grows.
- Regular team events such as team paddle boarding days, volunteering days, Go Karting and our infamous Annual general meeting offsite, where we pull out all the stops to celebrate our hard work.
You approach challenges with an open mind, curiosity and a desire to help. An ability to see the possibilities first, nurture and adapt new ideas no matter the source, is part of your make up. You understand there is no such thing as mission impossible.
You understand the thinking behind taking calculated risks and that this is how you break new ground, drive initiative and push commercial acumen.
You understand that 11th hour curveballs are part and parcel of dealing with clients in our industry. You know how to remain calm and keep a level ahead to find a solution even when the going gets tough.
It is an ache inside you to deliver more than what the client wants – to deliver something they have never even dreamt of all within the framework of timelines, budgets and demonstrable ROI. You will support and inspire others to deliver this passion by encouraging and guiding.
Everything you do is done with integrity, from building client relationships to working with your agency teams. You live with a high level of respect for others and expect the same of those around you.
You strive to do the ‘right thing not the easy thing’. You are honest, objective and don’t buy into politics. You deliver on personal and team commitments and manage expectations when circumstances change.
Collaboration is key, at Two Palms we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We chip in, share the work and responsibility to succeed together.
You believe in the team – although you recognise individual success you do so within the team environment, acknowledging all that were involved. You work to positively impact those around you and cultivate relationships at every touchpoint across the business.
You are interested and interesting. You’re curious and confident to share your ideas. You actively encourage the ideal that ideas can come from anywhere and encourage those around you to input into the process and communicate their points of view. You guide their thinking to ensure they are adding value and continue to build their points of reference to allow them to add greater value.
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Nick on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A cover letter. In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Two Palms. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. (Please note, applications not submitted with a cover letter will not be considered)
Salary: Dependent on Skills and Experience
We require someone to start in January 2022.