Life Under The Palms…
Two Palms Media is the agency we wanted to work for but couldn’t find. We’re an agency that puts our team first, gives everyone a voice and prioritises a balanced lifestyle. We’re committed to fostering a great culture that aims to bring out the best in everyone. We are a diverse bunch and we celebrate the personalities that make up our family of creative people.
There are no passengers on this bus, our team work hard because they love what they do, and they strive to deliver exceptional work for our clients and each other. Two Palms Media is a full-service communications agency working with some of the world’s most exciting brands including GoPro, Amazon, Club Med, Dr Martens and Tourism Australia as well as many of Australia’s top content creators.
Our Expectations of our Public Relations Manager
You are self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a multi-skilled team, while also being able to self-manage to ensure you achieve your daily and weekly tasks.
You are highly organised, resourceful and possess a strong desire to support your colleagues. You know what’s required to keep your projects on track.
You have a positive attitude and are results-driven, solutions-focused and will play an instrumental role supporting the team to deliver campaigns from start to finish that exceed expectations.
You are a natural problem solver who can think critically and creatively.
You have proven experience leading and creating strategic PR and communications campaigns – including traditional PR, as well as integrated campaigns comprising social, digital, influencer comms, content and strategic partnerships
You hold a Bachelor of Journalism / Public Relations / Media Communication or associated discipline.
You have a minimum 5 years PR experience in an agency role and a passion for PR.
The Bread and Butter of our Public Relations Manager
- Pushing, thinking, and contributing to the creation of best-in-class & industry strategy to meet if not exceed client brief objectives & KPIs of our largest, most valuable clients.
- Building authentic relationships with junior-level clients as a trusted advisor & specialist within the discipline.
- Contributing to new business growth, strategies, and presentations.
- Supporting senior members in pitch deck creation as required.
- Engaging in collaborative ideation sessions to generate creative solutions.
- Supporting senior team members in the information & research required for the brief or reverse brief.
- Experience in developing media and content strategies that generate outstanding results.
- Comprehensively drafting media materials including Press Releases and Media Alerts for Senior team to review & distribute.
- Leaning into your organisational skills to manage multiple relationships and stakeholders.
- Has a thorough understanding of key Australian media, journalists & influencers by following their publications // digital outlets.
- Has exceptional media relations skills in proactive news generation; developing, pitching, securing
- across media, bloggers, influencers and podcasts.
- Supporting Senior members in Event or Famil organisation, ensuring that every detail of the event is seamless and well communicated with attending Journalists.
- Being an exceptional presenter. You can hold your own in a room and are comfortable with speaking in front of large and small groups of people.
- Ensuring you are positioned as a knowledgeable PR contact for media on-site at events, ensuring exceptional knowledge of the client, the events itself, timesheet, run sheet.
- Displaying a good understanding of clients, media, influencers and talent on-site at events.
- Fostering tight-knit relationships with colleagues, actively listening to, collaborating with, and seeking guidance from others.
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the form below with the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- A cover letter. Please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Two Palms. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. (Please note, applications not submitted with a cover letter will not be considered)
- Salary: Send us salary expectation and dependent on Skills and Experience